Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 15: Runnin' in the rain


Today's workout pretty much got botched. First off, it was only about 55 degrees and raining when I started out.

I had plans to do some tough intervals at the track, but after I ran down to the high school track I found they were holding a pre-season football game. The track was closed to running. So I ran over to the junior high school, but was surprised to find no track there. I then ran back to the high school track, but the football game was still going on.

I spent 2-miles of running just looking for a stupid track, so I walked up to the main road and went on a 1.5-mile run back home. I guess I'll be back at it on Monday.

(By the way, I looked at Google Maps when I got home and there IS a track at the junior high--the dang thing is just hidden behind a hill!)

No comments:

Post a Comment