Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7: 400-Meter Intervals


There was a bright spot in today's workout. I went to the track and began some 400-meter intervals. My first one came in at 1:09!

Unfortunately, it was all down hill from there. My second came in at 1:13, my 3rd at 1:17, and my 4th at 1:21. But that is a 5-minute mile on the dot, if you combine them all. So I'm seeing a hint of progress.

My 4th 400 about killed me though. I was doubled over with a side ache by the time I finished.

I'm thinking about getting some tank tops for running. The sleeves on my shirt seem to catch on my huge biceps as I pump my arms, so maybe a tank top might free things up. Joking about the big biceps part...

2 comments:

  1. Can you email me at lloydross012@yahoo.com

    I need to ask you some questions

    ReplyDelete